Subject: Re: [amos-list] Extensions
From: David Brian Hayes <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 May 1999 13:43:51 +0100

From: David Brian Hayes <[email-masked]>

It isn't too much work.

Load compiler_shell.amos into AMOS Pro. Run it. Usual functions, Source AMOS
file, Destination WB/CLI exec, compile. Make the compiler use the
compiler_shell.amos, and compile to another file.

It seems a little long winded, but hey, we live and accept because it is
AMOS.

--
                Dave Hayes, Head of Technical and Training and
_________ _ __              Web Designer for Radio Airthrey
 _||_ |_ / \ _)
(_||_)| )\_/([email-masked]
 _____________________________________________________________________)
(____________ http://fly.to/ra963 _ http://davehayes.8m.com __________)

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you know that
http://www.ONElist.com
More than 3.5 million people are using ONElist?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html